What’s Inside the 2019 Acura TLX Interior?
The 2019 Acura TLX interior brims with comfort and technology features, even at the base level. Aurora shoppers in search of a luxurious driving experience at a reasonable price can see why the TLX is a better choice than competitors like the Infiniti Q50. The Acura TLX cabin is both classy and ultra-modern with thoughtful touches in between, such as Adaptive Cruise Control and available accent lighting. Explore the new Acura TLX interior below!
TLX Interior: Standard Features
The 2019 Acura TLX Sedan comes standard with plenty of interior features and driver assists to go around. Highlands Ranch drivers can expect the following:
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
- 3-level heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
- Jewel Eye® LED Headlights
- Acura Premium Audio System with 7 speakers
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Active Sound Control
- And more!
TLX Interior: Package Upgrades
One quality that separates Acura from Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Porsche, and other luxury brands is it offers packages in place of trims. If you desire more style and luxury from your TLX Sedan’s interior, you can purchase any of the following packages:
- A-Spec® Package – includes a choice of Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating w/ contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more.
- Technology Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching and piping (V6 only), and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – includes a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more.
Explore Our TLX Inventory at Mile High Acura in Denver!
Step inside the 2019 Acura TLX interior at Mile High Acura, and see its stylings and features up close. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Parker and Centennial, or to learn more about our new TLX inventory, new vehicle specials, and how the TLX compares to the ILX. Don’t hesitate to ask about Acura technologies like Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™.