What is the Acura Technology Package?
If you demand more from your new luxury vehicle than features like power front seats and heated steering wheel, there’s the Acura Technology Package. What is the Acura Technology Package? It’s a bundle of gadgets and driver-assistive features Aurora shoppers are sure to love. Learn more about its offerings below!
Technology Package: Highlighted Features
Here’s a closer look at some of the star features from the Acura tech package:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System (Up to 12 speakers)
- Acura Navigation System
- HD Radio® (TLX and MDX)
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions
- Traffic Rerouting™
- Voice Recognition System
- Song by Voice®
Interior Comfort & Design:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Perforated Milano Premium leather-trimmed interior (TLX)
- Driver’s seat power thigh extension (TLX V-6)
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano leather-trimmed interior with contrast stitching (RDX)
- Natural wood accents (MDX)
Driver Assistive Technology:
- Blind Spot Information System (TLX, RDX, MDX)
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor (TLX, RDX, MDX)
- Rear-sensing windshield wipers (TLX, MDX)
- Parking sensors (RDX, MDX)
Which Acura Vehicles Offer the Technology Package?
The Acura Technology Package is available on the following models:
What’s the Technology Package Price?
- 2019 Acura ILX: Starting at $29,550*
- 2019 Acura TLX: Starting at $36,700* with Inline-4 P-AWS®, $40,100* with V6 P-AWS® or $42,100* with V6 SH-AWD®
- 2019 Acura RDX: Starting at $40,500* MSRP with FWD or $42,500* MSRP with SH-AWD®
- 2019 Acura MDX: Starting at $49,300*
Test Drive an Acura with the Technology Package Near Littleton!
Compare the Advance Package vs. Technology Package to learn more about the available features for each vehicle. When you’re ready, explore everything the Acura Technology Package includes at Mile High Acura in Denver! Contact us to schedule a test drive online or visit us near Parker and Centennial.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More from Mile High Acura
In both FWD and AWD trims, the 2019 Acura RDX can tow up to 1,500 pounds, making luxury crossover more than just a stylish icon. Add on towing accessories to safely haul all your cargo with the greatest control possible. Explore this guide on towing with the Acura RDX below for Aurora area drivers. Acura…
If you demand more from your new luxury vehicle than features like power front seats and heated steering wheel, there’s the Acura Technology Package. What is the Acura Technology Package? It’s a bundle of gadgets and driver-assistive features Aurora shoppers are sure to love. Learn more about its offerings below! Contact Us Acura TLX Interior…
Does liability cover theft? The short answer is “no.” Liability insurance covers another party’s bodily injuries and property damages as the result of an accident caused by you — the insured. It doesn’t typically cover car theft. Comprehensive insurance, however, covers car theft and associated damages. Below, Mile High Acura explores a few break-in scenarios in which…