What is the Acura Technology Package?
If you demand more from your new luxury vehicle than features like power front seats and heated steering wheel, there’s the Acura Technology Package. What is the Acura Technology Package? It’s a bundle of gadgets and driver-assistive features Aurora shoppers are sure to love. Learn more about its offerings below!
Technology Package: Highlighted Features
Here’s a closer look at some of the star features from the Acura tech package:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System (Up to 12 speakers)
- Acura Navigation System
- HD Radio® (TLX and MDX)
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions
- Traffic Rerouting™
- Voice Recognition System
- Song by Voice®
Interior Comfort & Design:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Perforated Milano Premium leather-trimmed interior (TLX)
- Driver’s seat power thigh extension (TLX V-6)
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano leather-trimmed interior with contrast stitching (RDX)
- Natural wood accents (MDX)
Driver Assistive Technology:
- Blind Spot Information System (TLX, RDX, MDX)
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor (TLX, RDX, MDX)
- Rear-sensing windshield wipers (TLX, MDX)
- Parking sensors (RDX, MDX)
Which Acura Vehicles Offer the Technology Package?
The Acura Technology Package is available on the following models:
What’s the Technology Package Price?
- 2019 Acura ILX: Starting at $29,550*
- 2019 Acura TLX: Starting at $36,700* with Inline-4 P-AWS®, $40,100* with V6 P-AWS® or $42,100* with V6 SH-AWD®
- 2019 Acura RDX: Starting at $40,500* MSRP with FWD or $42,500* MSRP with SH-AWD®
- 2019 Acura MDX: Starting at $49,300*
Test Drive an Acura with the Technology Package Near Littleton!
Compare the Advance Package vs. Technology Package to learn more about the available features for each vehicle. When you’re ready, explore everything the Acura Technology Package includes at Mile High Acura in Denver! Contact us to schedule a test drive online or visit us near Parker and Centennial.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More from Mile High Acura
Aurora and Highlands Ranch drivers don’t have to compromise strength for luxury when they opt for the new 2020 Acura RDX, as its incredible towing power and performance can take on anything in its path. But that’s just the beginning! Read on to learn more about the Acura RDX towing capacity and find what meets your…
If you’re looking for a truly connected ride on Aurora and Highlands Ranch roads, then the new 2020 Acura MDX Technology Package is sure to impress. So, what is the Acura MDX Tech Package? This unique package or “trim level” is part of the MDX lineup and comes with all of the advanced technology and safety…
Whether you want to take the style of your 2020 RDX to the next level or you want to keep it in like-new condition, you have a wide range of RDX accessories to choose from. From floor mats to sunshades, you will find what you need from Acura. Browse our selection of RDX accessories or…