What is the Acura Technology Package?
If you demand more from your new luxury vehicle than features like power front seats and heated steering wheel, there’s the Acura Technology Package. What is the Acura Technology Package? It’s a bundle of gadgets and driver-assistive features Aurora shoppers are sure to love. Learn more about its offerings below!
Technology Package: Highlighted Features
Here’s a closer look at some of the star features from the Acura tech package:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System (Up to 12 speakers)
- Acura Navigation System
- HD Radio® (TLX and MDX)
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions
- Traffic Rerouting™
- Voice Recognition System
- Song by Voice®
Interior Comfort & Design:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Perforated Milano Premium leather-trimmed interior (TLX)
- Driver’s seat power thigh extension (TLX V-6)
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano leather-trimmed interior with contrast stitching (RDX)
- Natural wood accents (MDX)
Driver Assistive Technology:
- Blind Spot Information System (TLX, RDX, MDX)
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor (TLX, RDX, MDX)
- Rear-sensing windshield wipers (TLX, MDX)
- Parking sensors (RDX, MDX)
Which Acura Vehicles Offer the Technology Package?
The Acura Technology Package is available on the following models:
What’s the Technology Package Price?
- 2019 Acura ILX: Starting at $29,550*
- 2019 Acura TLX: Starting at $36,700* with Inline-4 P-AWS®, $40,100* with V6 P-AWS® or $42,100* with V6 SH-AWD®
- 2019 Acura RDX: Starting at $40,500* MSRP with FWD or $42,500* MSRP with SH-AWD®
- 2019 Acura MDX: Starting at $49,300*
Test Drive an Acura with the Technology Package Near Littleton!
Compare the Advance Package vs. Technology Package to learn more about the available features for each vehicle. When you’re ready, explore everything the Acura Technology Package includes at Mile High Acura in Denver! Contact us to schedule a test drive online or visit us near Parker and Centennial.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More from Mile High Acura
Looking for some Valentine’s Day date night ideas in Denver, CO? You can always head to Denver escape room for a double date, or you can explore one of Denver’s many museums. But when it comes to cute Valentine’s Day date ideas in the Aurora area, you’ve come to the right place. This guide from…
Choose the 2019 Acura RDX to enjoy a high-end and functional interior in Aurora. Explore the 2019 Acura RDX interior with this guide from Mile High Acura. 2019 Acura RDX Overview Acura RDX for Sale Interior Dimensions The 5-passenger 2019 RDX interior provides plenty of space and functionality. With features like rear cargo underfloor storage and 60/40…
Whether you’re a pro at navigating in the cold or you’re new to driving in winter, our winter driving tips in Denver will help our neighbors escape the experience with their vehicle — and sense of humor — intact. Contact Us What Happens if You Don’t Change Your Oil? Prepare Your Vehicle Prepare your vehicle…